The Adopt A Cop Foundation provides financial support to the families of law enforcement personnel who are injured or killed in the line of duty.
HOW WE HELP:
When a law enforcement officer is injured or killed, the usual community response tends to be a short-lived outpouring of sympathy and minimal financial support.
The Adopt A Cop Foundation is an ongoing relief fund specifically created and funded to provide the families of fallen officers with an immediate and organized response, as well as long-term need-based support.
The Adopt A Cop Foundation also offers a template for accountable and productive community fundraising efforts.
The Adopt A Cop Foundation creates a unique gifting opportunity for those wishing to donate
- Following an officer-involved event;
- In the name of a specific officer or family;
- As part of their estate planning strategy;
- To the Adopt A Cop Foundation sustaining endowment.
HOW YOU HELP:
Your donations allow the Adopt A Cop Foundation to accomplish its mission of support. Donations can be made through this website by entering a dollar amount in the box provided in the upper right-hand corner of this page and clicking the accompanying Donate Now button, or over the phone by calling (626) 795-1911. Donations may be made:
- in honor of a fallen officer, or
- in the name of a specific family, or
- to the Adopt A Cop Foundation’s general relief fund.